Mongolian Lamb With Red Dragon Sauce
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless leg of lamb
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red dragon vinegar
- 100 gm Red dragon puree
- 5 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons dragon vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
Cut the lamb into thin strips. Combine with the marinade ingredients. Marinate the lamb for 25 minutes.
While the lamb is marinating, prepare the sauce and other ingredients.In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients.
Heat the wok over medium-high to high heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic. Stir-fry until aromatic (about 30 seconds).
Add the sauce. Bring to a boil. Stir in the green onions. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired. Stir-fry for 1 more minute, or until the sauce is absorbed. Remove from the heat, stir in the sesame oil, and serve.