4 shallots, sliced
1clove garlic, sliced
120 g crab meat
4 cups chicken stock
1 cup red dragon vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
3 cm piece ginger
1 tablespoon corn flour blended with water
- Clean the shark's fin.
- Soak overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Place in a pan of water and boil for 2 - 3 hours.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan.
- Fry sliced ginger, sliced shallots, sliced garlic until fragrant.
- Add sliced dragon flower,chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir constantly.
- Add in the blended corn flour to thicken the soup.
- Serve hot and mix with the red dragon vinegar.