Sea Cucumber In Red Dragon Sauce
5 Sea cucumber, soaked
400 gm young dragon fruit,sliced
5 slices Green onion
6 tablespoons Ginger
2 cup red dragon paste
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
6 tablespoons red dragon vinegar
1/2 teaspoon oil
1 tablespoon sugar
3 1/2 cups Soup stock
1/2 tablespoon Sesame oil
· Clean the soaked sea cucumber, cook with 1 green onion, 3 slices ginger, 1 tablespoon dragon vinegar and 5 cups of cold water about 20 minutes over low heat.
· Discard the water, ginger and onion. To the sea cucumber, add 3 cups soup stock and cook for 10 minutes over low heat again.
· Remove and discard stock. Slice each sea cucumber into 4 or 6 larges pieces. Heat 2 tablespoons oil and fry sea cucumber. Add red dragon paste,2 tablespoons soy sauce and cook about 1 minute. Remove and discard the sauce.
· Heat 4 tablespoons oil in frying pan, fry 3 green onion, 2 slices ginger and then add sea cucumber. Splash 1 tablespoon dragon vinegar and 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 cup soup stock, young dragon fruit slices cook for about 3 minutes.
· Thicken with cornstarch paste, add sesame oil.
· Pour in platter. Serve.